About Us •
Join RWA® Online •
Meeting 24 /7
|News Writer's Campus Our Published Authors & The HEA Cafe Discussion Forums Chat!|
About RWA® Online Chapter Workshops
RWA® Online conducts all workshops via a message board system located on this website. However, access to the site is restricted by login and password to ensure that the workshop is only available to those that are authorized to attend. Please read the instructions below to understand our process:
1. You must register for the workshop using the registration links above. This is the only way to get the information on how to access the workshop site.
2. All workshop participants must be registered on the website message boards located under the News and Members Only tab above. NON-CHAPTER MEMBERS: Follow the instructions on the page you get AFTER your workshop registration. Both login and payment information is available there. If you forget and need to go back to those instructions, click here.
3. A couple of days before the workshop, you will be emailed reminders on the workshop and where to find it. If you forget, click here to take you to the workshop discussion boards or use the WORKSHOP FORUM ACCESS link above. If you are NOT a registered user of our bulletin boards, all you will see is our GUEST LOUNGE and NEWS forums. Once your login is approved, you will also see a WORKSHOP CHECK-IN forum. The actual workshop forum will not open until the day prior to the workshop start date.
4. The workshop presenter will post discussion and lecture information, as appropriate, on the first day of the workshop. Participants are encouraged to respond to the discussion topics.
5. Because the workshop is a professional activity designed to further participants writing skills, we request that social chit-chat be kept to a minimum.
6. Postings deemed inappropriate in content will be deleted without warning to the message author.
7. Otherwise, we hope everyone who participates in the workshop has fun and learns a lot. Please remember to thank our guest presenters who take time out of their schedules to provide their wisdom and guidance.
8. If you have any questions, please email If you have questions, feel free to contact us for more information.
TERMS AND LIMITATIONS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I understand that payment must be received not later than 2 days prior to the workshop start date for me to be guaranteed admittance to the workshop. RWA® Online will work with me in good faith if circumstances prevented my payment from being received in time for the workshop start date, but they are not obligated to grant access to the workshop if payment is not received.
I also understand that RWA® Online is not responsible for technical or personal issues that may prevent my attendance from the workshop. I have been advised, by agreeing to these terms, that the workshop has been successfully used by computers operating both Windows and Mac OS and that no user who has properly followed all instructions for accessing the website where the workshop is held has ever been unable to participate.
When I submit a registration for a workshop, I agree that RWA® Online is not obligated to refund my workshop fee if the money is received too late for the workshop or if I am unable to attend the workshop due to personal or computer-related issues.
Member Blogs •
Writing Links •
RWA® Online © 2014